1) The main features of the product.
• Benefits: No menstrual odor, irritation, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes (caused by sanitary napkin pads). Covers heaviest to lightest flow
• Women hygienic, safe, easy-to-use & comfortable for all lifestyles
• Long Lasting and Economical: Provides up to 12 hours leak proof-protection.
• Suitable For: You can wear gynocup menstrual cup during all physical activities and even overnight. It is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, dancing, climbing or common daily usage. It has no wings or strings and leaves no residual fibers.
•Color: Pink; Target Audience: Female; Package Contents: 1 menstrual cup, 1 carrying pouch bag
2) What is the impact of the product or your business.
A menstrual cup is a replacement of conventional un-hygienic disposable products such as sanitary pads and tampons. These menstrual cups are made of medical-grade silicone, which is washable and reusable. GynoCup doesn't absorb the menstrual fluid; instead collects it inside, which is more hygienic than sanitary napkins.
3) Product Introduction.
· Combo Contains:
· Menstrual Cup – (1 Units)
· Menstrual Cup Wash (1 Units X 100ml)
· 100% Cotton Cup Carrying Pouch
4) Gynocup Menstrual Cup:
GynoCup is a silicon-based, advanced menstrual cup for a worry-free period. It is leak-proof, economical and reusable. The menstrual cup collects menstrual fluid inside it, instead of absorbing, making it a safer method than pads and tampons. Once you overcome the minor learning curve, it is very convenient to use. In fact you wouldn’t even know it’s there.
· Benefits: No menstrual odor, irritation, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes (caused by sanitary napkin pads). Covers heaviest to lightest flow
· Spill and Leak-Proof: Made with 100% medical grade silicone, the cups are highly flexible to fit perfectly and collect blood without spillage. The rim of the cup creates a seal around your vaginal walls ensuring leak-free protection
· Long Lasting and Economical: Provides up to 10 hours leak proof-protection. With proper care and good cleansing, it is reusable for as long as 5 years
· Suitable For: You can wear Gynocup menstrual cup during all physical activities and even overnight. It is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, dancing, climbing or common daily usage. It has no wings or strings and leaves no residual fibers.
· Colour: Pink; Target Audience: Female; Package Contents: 1 menstrual cup, 1 carrying pouch bag
5) Direction to use:
· For Menstrual cup:
· Wash your hands and cup well with warm water.
· Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again.
· Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
· Relax, gently separate the lip with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the opening.
· Dispose the menstrual fluid in appropriate place.
· Clean the GynoCup with normal water from inside and outside.
· Take 5-6 drops of GynoCup cleaning liquid.
· 2: Menstrual Cup Wash, 100 ml
· Menstrual Cup Wash is specifically formulated with mild surfactants to gently clean your cup while protecting your skin from residue and irritants. Made using only natural ingredients, this wash with delicate fragrance cleanses and sanitizes your menstrual cup while removing bad odour and stains caused by menstrual flow. Its unique formulation also prevents the medical-grade silicone of your cup from degrading.
· Naturally formulated: Made up by natural ingredients to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina
· No chemicals: No harsh chemicals, no irritants, no parabens, No Sulphate
· Hygienic & safe: Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation and even infections for some women
· Natural active ingredients: It contains 100% natural active ingredients that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
6) How to use.
Using GynoCup menstrual cup is super easy and can be used by all girls and women belonging from all aged categories being the new and modern alternative to manage your periods, Gynocups is your best solution. To use GynoCups, the foremost step is to insert the cup carefully. To do this, first, clean your hands thoroughly and rinse them dry. Next, take out the cup from its safety pouch and squeeze it to fold it into a ‘U’ shape. After you have folded the cup into u shape, the next step will be the insertion of it into your vagina slowly.
GynoCup Menstrual cup can hold blood absorption of up to 12 hours without any extra leakage or additional aside effect to your skin or body. Once the cup is inserted and it has been more than 10 hours, consider it to remove out of your vagina carefully. To remove the cup of your vagina, you need first to wash your hands thoroughly and rinse them dry. Place your fingers inside your vagina and pull out the cup slowly. Drain or pour out the collected menstrual cup into the pot and go onto the next cleaning step that needs to be followed minutely.
Care & Cleaning.
One of the essential and vital steps of using GynoCup's menstrual cup is to follow the strict care and cleaning process. To do so right after you have removed the menstrual cup from your vagina and drained the collected menstrual blood, the next immediate action to thoroughly clean the cup. To do this, use Gynocup Liquid wash by pouring 5-6 drops of it and by making it into a rich lather wash the cup from inside and outside to ensure zero bacteria formation. Once you have ensured the cup to have been cleaned, repeat the same procedure of insertion for your next use.
· Odorless & Leak-free
· More Time